Okay. So after a very frustrating two hours, I figured out my 10x6.5 Monoprice.
- Very large drawing area.
- 24 hot buttons that can be programmed.
- decent length cord.
- incredible pressure sensitivity.
- No “mouse mode,” so when you pick up the stylus, the cursor will move to wherever you put it down. Frustrating if you’re used to mouse mode.
- Speed and acceleration can’t be changed.
- installing the drivers was kind of a pain.
Overall Verdict: Damn Good Tablet
If you’re already used to working in tablet mode, then you really can’t go wrong with a Monoprice. It may take a little getting used to, given the lack of customization, but it’s definitely worth it for the price. If you haven’t been able to afford a tablet before, I’d highly recommend a Monoprice.
- hellothere1230 likes this
- mroncetwice reblogged this from preservedcucumbers and added:
- mroncetwice likes this
- shojoprincess likes this
- sageminti likes this
- octopifer likes this
- mintbun likes this
- cloverinblue likes this
- tsukinousagis likes this
- off-sensive reblogged this from off-sensive and added:
- askthe-voltaic-pretense reblogged this from off-sensive and added:
- leahsfiction likes this
- doridachi reblogged this from preservedcucumbers and added:
- kytri reblogged this from preservedcucumbers and added:
- quiteaproblembackincyrodiil reblogged this from sadademort and added:
- sadademort reblogged this from preservedcucumbers and added:
- sadademort likes this
- happyfunballxd likes this
- queenbradbury likes this
- wintertigress likes this
- preservedcucumbers posted this